3/22/2012

dietary-DIEtary

I know that Granola is trying to help, I get it, I do. The thing is that I don't know if I want her help. It feels so, so, so good to step on the scale, and see the number fall. I know that women and men everywhere agree with me. I also know that I am a bit obsessive. Just a bit. I tend to be extremist instead of moderate in behavior. Hence, DBT therapy. I wish that my mind could see my ineffective actions. I wish it would say, "slow down there, sparky. Slow it down." I can't, in fact I wouldn't even know where to start. So I have come to the conclusion that I will keep my team informed. I will try to be as honest about what I am thinking, feeling, sensing, and understanding. Try being the key word there. So, ana, Ed, and Ednos, buckle up. Life is about to get bumpy.

No comments:

Post a Comment