6/20/2012

Totally fine

 I have no idea why I say this so much. I often mean something completely different. I say fine because I don’t think many people want to know really how I am. I am sure I am not the only person to feel like this. So, you’re wondering why I’m whining ? I’m in the mood for being a whiner.  So there is the reason.  I made a huge stinkaroo this past week because I was feeling ignored. Ignored by my family, my friends, my therapist, and pretty much anyone who was breathing. The thing is, I think I overreacted a bit. If I am always telling people I’m fine, well what can I expect.  What am I getting at ? What is the point ?  The point is I can now see where all of my lying has got me. So, I am going to try. Try being the operative word. To tell the people who matter the truth. I really have no clue how I am going to do this.  But for starters, I am going to ask for regular therapy from my so called therapist. Yeah, I know super tough

No comments:

Post a Comment